Saturday, August 7, 2010

Change of Plans

So, I had this great post already written in my head about craft rooms that I love, reason being because we were due to close on our home in two weeks and were going to start building a new home... one that included my very own sewing nook!

*sigh*

The wind was taken out of my sails yesterday when our buyers terminated their contract on the house.

*weep*

So now we're back to being "on the market" again... keeping the house clean, making it smell nice, and cleaning up my sewing dining room so it doesn't look like a fabric tornado swept through it.  I'm hoping to finish up another clutch this morning before I have to put everything away neatly...

I better go get started...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! Your comments are the chips to my salsa... can't live without 'em! Thanks so much for taking the time to chat!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails