Monday, August 30, 2010

Etsy Eye Candy - 8.30.10

It's been a little while since I've shared some Etsy eye candy with you, and since I'm resting my sinus-pressured eyes from sewing tonight, I wanted to post some little Etsy pretties for you... check 'em out!


This gorgeous clutch is from sewlola.  I love the blush color and the beautiful lace trim... it's a very "fancy-schmancy" little purse.  Ain't she purty?



This ring is just quirky enough to be fabulous.  Hautecountryvintage is listing this for only $18!

 

I love this dress.  I want to marry this dress.  Seriously.  This is from stephanieteague, and it is beautiful.  Maybe I'll wear something like this when dh and I renew our vows in a couple of years.   Maybe I should get to work now so it looks like this on me...


I heart BlushEnvy.  I've been eyeing her paper rose rings for a while now... but this necklace blows me away!  Her attention to every little detail of the flower is amazing, as this piece shows.

Okay - now go get shopping!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my Gosh, I have looked at that same peacock ring a few times now! I can't pull the trigger,but love it!!!!
    -Beth
    (april angels)

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me! Your comments are the chips to my salsa... can't live without 'em! Thanks so much for taking the time to chat!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails