Monday, September 13, 2010

Etsy Eye Candy 9.13.10

The impending sense of fall is making me ready for all things warm and cozy and organic.  It's also making me ready for lots of browns, deep reds, and oranges.  Yum.  Enjoy this Etsy collection!


This gorgeous wristlet is from EightSeasons.  I love the mix of camel and red, and the little leather blooms?  Perfect.  Makes me want one yesterday.



I can imagine prepping for a yummy pumpkin spice cake with these handmade bowls.  They're so delish I just may eat them.  These are from LynnCardwellPottery.



I couldn't have a fall collection without a cozy scarf.  This is just... yumminess that I want to wrap around my neck even now when temps are still in the 90s!  This is from allmadewithlove.



And what else to complete the ensemble than a cute beanie from NuxieMade?  Gotta grow my hair longer...

All photos courtesy of Etsy sellers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! Your comments are the chips to my salsa... can't live without 'em! Thanks so much for taking the time to chat!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails