Sunday, November 14, 2010

42 shopping days til a Crafty Christmas!! Etsy Eye Candy 11.14.2010

Can you believe it's almost Christmas?  For all of you crafty gals out there, this might be a post to forward to your hubbies as a wish list!!

This little pincushion ring from EllasWardrobe is just perfect for pinning as you go!  (I ordered mine already - don't be jealous!)


Etsy seller hillgroveporcelain offers this gorgeous porcelain thimble... what a beautiful way to protect those thumbs!!



JennMaruskaDesign has a solution for all your sewing needs... the Wool Felt Sewing Set!  Adorable and functional - how great is that?!


CityChicCountryMouse has fabulous ironing board covers and scissor sleeves.  I.  want.  them.





So there it is... the first of many Etsy eye candy collections to come your way this holiday season.  If you have particular themes you want me to peruse Etsy for, let me know.  I'll be happy to oblige... enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! Your comments are the chips to my salsa... can't live without 'em! Thanks so much for taking the time to chat!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails