Monday, November 8, 2010

Just Another Manic Monday...

Still no pics of the jacket.  When Lil Sis has actually been obliging enough to wear it, mama's not been around to snap pics.  In the other moments when I could probably bribe her for a photo shoot with some Halloween candy, we've been too busy to even think of such brilliance.

Darnit.

Seeing as it's just the beginning of coat-worthy weather in Texas, I've got some more time to get some good pictures to show you, so hang in there.  If you make it, the pics will come.  Right?!

Other crafting has been pretty much non-existent as we've been busy checking up on some renovation work at the new house, preparing to move yet again, and keeping up with the day to day craziness that is life.  It's so hard too, cause there's so much I want to do.  I just don't have the energy or the time right now.  I do have some ideas cookin' for the Etsy shop and for upcoming christmas gifts... and there may be a tutorial involved somewhere along the way.

Chaos should being slowing down soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! Your comments are the chips to my salsa... can't live without 'em! Thanks so much for taking the time to chat!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails