Friday, December 24, 2010

Twas the Night Before Christmas...

And all through the house... there were POMS!

Thanks to Kim over at Retro Mama, I discovered the wonderful little gadget that is the pom-maker.  (How can I have crafted this long and never heard of this?!)  And since I have a pretty good yarn stash from my old knitting days, I decided to make good use of it for gift-adorning this year.


My pom-poms aren't quite as thick and fluffy as Kim's but I still adore the handmade touch they add.  I made some homemade goodies for some of my neighbors, and the poms wanted to tag along with those too!



Mmmmm.  Freshly baked Toffee Biscotti and coffee to enjoy on Christmas morning!  This is my favorite biscotti ever - you can find the recipe here


Recognize the cutie-pie labels?  They're from the Modern Frills giveaway for TomKat Studios... that I was lucky enough to win.  They also match the vintage Rudolph tee from Kristina at Modern Frills that I received when I traded some Lollipop Kids sweets. 

The cookies are set out by the fireplace for the man in red, the stockings are hung by the chimney with care...the girls are snug in their beds... and papa and I are not quite in our kerchief and hat.  In fact, Big Sis just asked us to hurry up and go to bed "So Santa can get here sooner". 

So with that being said... "Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! Your comments are the chips to my salsa... can't live without 'em! Thanks so much for taking the time to chat!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails