Sunday, January 2, 2011

{FRESH}

One of the ways I'd like to improve upon home.made. this year is to give more direction to my posts, if anything to help me focus!  Balancing life as a working mom/wife/crafty chick can sometimes get difficult, so having a theme to work with should help keep me on task.

Since January is always the time of year when we want to begin anew and start with a clean slate, I thought it appropriate to start off with the theme... FRESH.

I've got Danielle aka The Design Girl working on a FRESH new blog look, some FRESH new ideas to share with you, and a FRESH giveaway that starts tomorrow! 

So waddya say?  Wanna stick around and get FRESH with me in January?

1 comment:

  1. A very Happy new year to you n ur family , loved going thru ur wonderful blog !!!

    - Smita
    www.littlefoodjunction.blogspot.com
    (fun foods for little eaters

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me! Your comments are the chips to my salsa... can't live without 'em! Thanks so much for taking the time to chat!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails