Friday, January 21, 2011

Friday Faves! Valentine Edition

Happy Friday to you!  I don't know about you, but I am so excited that it's Friday!  To kick off the weekend, I'm sharing some of my favorite Valentine tutorials, the first edition of a new weekly roundup of tutorials: Friday Faves!  Maybe they'll spur your creativity to deck your halls with love this weekend!

I'm crushing on this Wool Felt Valentine on Sew Mama Sew.  I've got a thing for birdies, what can I say?!

photo credit: Sew Mama Sew

Never one to disappoint, the Purl Bee delivers with these Crocheted Valentines.

photo credit: The Purl Bee

I still love One More Moore's Valentine Ruffle Apron...

photo credit: One More Moore

Crazy Domestic put a ruffly twist on the Valentine topiary - her light pink version is to die for!

photo credit: Crazy Domestic

This Valentine chair backer from Sew What's New is on my project to do list... what better way to surprise my chickies with their V-Day loot?!

photo credit: Sew What's New


So there you have it!  Some of my favorite tutorials for the only holiday dedicated to L-O-V-E!

Now go get crafting!  (And stay tuned for a home.made. tutorial here next week!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! Your comments are the chips to my salsa... can't live without 'em! Thanks so much for taking the time to chat!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails