Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The latest members of our family...

On Sunday after church, our family usually goes out to eat.  If I get to choose, it's my favorite Mexican restaurant, which just happens to be conveniently located in the same shopping center as my local Quilt shop. 

*squee*

After stuffing my tummy with all of the food I resolved to stay away from in 2011, I asked if I could head over to look at some fabric and see if there's a sale going on.  Hubs happily obliged.  Luckily for my girls, this same shopping center also houses their favorite pet store, so they headed over with their dad while I looked at fabric.

Fat quarter purchases in tow, I made my way to the pet store to round up the rest of the fam.  Of course, the girls weren't quite ready to go so we hung out a little looking at the McCaws, the baby hamsters, the bunnies... and then we went there.  We went to see the puppies.

You know what happened next, right?

Say hello to Scout:


And his sister Olive:

Our newest babies, who, I must say, I can't wait to have curl up in my lap at night after the girls have gone to sleep.

Puppy love - ain't it sweet?

And coming up later tonight... a {FRESH} puppy tutorial!

Have you entered the Purex giveaway yet?  There's still time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! Your comments are the chips to my salsa... can't live without 'em! Thanks so much for taking the time to chat!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails