Sunday, January 16, 2011

Scripture Sunday - 1.16.2011

I've been reflecting a lot lately on my faith and my Lord, and how easy it is to put God aside when life gets in the way.  I don't want to do that anymore.  I want to seek His kingdom first.  I've decided to add in Scripture Sunday, where I'll share a bible verse that speaks to what is going on in my life... and I want you to join in with a link to your blog with your Scripture!

What better way to start the week than with the Father?

Here is my verse for the week, a sweet reminder after the events of these last few days...

Phillipians 4:6 Do not be anxious about anything. Instead, in every situation, through prayer and petition with thanksgiving, tell your requests to God.

Link up to your Scripture Sunday:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! Your comments are the chips to my salsa... can't live without 'em! Thanks so much for taking the time to chat!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails