Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Cancun, Take Me Away!

The past five weeks have been exhausting... it began with my youngest falling and breaking her jaw, followed by a corneal abrasion and resistance to a blended diet.  Then my oldest was at home for a week with fever, followed the next week by the youngest having fever (and FLU).  Like a good mama, I couldn't let my kids suffer alone, so I too succumbed to the flu bug.  End that week with throwing a birthday party for my oldest and you're left with a worn out mama.

Thankfully, I'm headed south in two days to Mexico for a getaway with my hunky husband.

We will return to our regularly scheduled creative good times soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! Your comments are the chips to my salsa... can't live without 'em! Thanks so much for taking the time to chat!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails