Thursday, February 3, 2011

Etsy Eye Candy - Go Red For Women Edition

February is Go Red for Women month, a time to focus on heart health for women.  I lost my own mother to heart disease ten years ago, and having experienced that firsthand, it's not something I ever want my children to go through.  One way to bring awareness to this issue is to wear red tomorrow, on National Wear Red Day.  Another is to donate to the American Heart Association, to help fund research efforts to prevent heart disease in women and men.

In case you need ideas, I've found some on Etsy that fit the bill:

A warm, cozy scarf, from iWunder:


Here's a red hat from piperandpaisley:


How about this red dress from sandmaiden?  (I'll take that tush too...)


And not Etsy, but BigCartel... what about a red flower brooch from good to be home.made.?


Yes, that last one's a little peek into what's coming up for my new shop!

Whatever you choose to support the fight against heart disease in women, be sure to wear red tomorrow to show your support.  From my heart to yours... thanks.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! Your comments are the chips to my salsa... can't live without 'em! Thanks so much for taking the time to chat!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails