Friday, February 18, 2011

{Friday Faves} President's Day

Monday is President's Day... and while I'm enjoying fun and sun in Mexico, how 'bout you try out some of these fantastic ideas for la Dia del Presidente?  (spoken like a true gringa, right?)

Dana's President's Day Tee Tutorial is adorable!

photo credit: MADE

I Am Momma Hear Me Roar has created President Pillow Perfection (Look at that button!)

photo credit: I Am Momma Hear Me Roar

These Mini President Figurines on How-Tuesday are so Cute!


photo credit: How Tuesday on Etsy

Or if you're up for a little Presidential stitching... here's a great pattern from Wild Olive.

photo credit: Wild Olive


Have a wonderful weekend and an even more wonderful President's Day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! Your comments are the chips to my salsa... can't live without 'em! Thanks so much for taking the time to chat!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails