Friday, February 4, 2011

{Friday Faves} Snowflake Edition

We are having a snowday here in Central Texas today, ya'll!  I know you Northerners would disagree right now, but waking up to everything bathed in white is just... magical.  I love it!  And considering this is the first time snow has been on the ground here in over 20 years, it's pretty exciting for me.  So, as an ode to SNOW!, here are my Friday Faves!

Love these Quilled Snowflakes via TomKat Studio:
photo via TomKat Studio

These Paper Snowflakes from Not Just a Mommy! are gorgeous...

photo via Not Just a Mommy

You know I love felt, and this felt snowflake garland from My Cute Stamps is fab!

photo via My Cute Stamps

Check out this Cookie Cutter Paper Snowflake tutorial from Simply Modern Mom.

Photo via Simply Modern Mom

And last but not least, who could forget the Super Snowflakes from Dana at MADE?

Photo via MADE

Hope you enjoyed this snowflake edition of {Friday Faves} and hope you'll get a chance to try some of these great tutorials, be it a snow day or not!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! Your comments are the chips to my salsa... can't live without 'em! Thanks so much for taking the time to chat!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails