Saturday, February 5, 2011

Snow Day - 2.4.2011

It's hard to believe we woke up to this yesterday:


I haven't seen snow on the ground since I was a child, so this was so great!  I made sure to grab some pictures just in case we aren't lucky enough to experience this again.  Even as I type this, the birds are outside already chirping like it's springtime!


Only a few little areas of this still remain on my back patio... it was fun while it lasted.  *sigh*



I love my girls' snow-sprinkled Barbie jeep!


Snowy rooftop - and a peek at my current project (a robin egg blue door!).  Details soon--



My oldest chicky made her first snow angel!



This photo makes me realize how big my big chicky is getting... *sob*


But this one reminds me that she'll always be our little girl...


Hope you enjoyed our Snow Day recap!  Have a great weekend~

1 comment:

  1. Great post! So foreign to me being born and raised in Iowa- land of the 5 ft snow drifts- ICK! Wish ours would melt away AND wish I had a pool! -Beth

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me! Your comments are the chips to my salsa... can't live without 'em! Thanks so much for taking the time to chat!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails