Monday, May 23, 2011

Bamboozle!

I am waiting impatiently for a certain pair of bamboo handles to arrive for my March Bag... which I might add is almost complete, save for those handles and the addition of the fabric band for the top of the bag.  That's it. 

Darn snail mail...

or should I say...

Darn my procrastination ordering those things!

*sigh*  I could be working on covering my Nas - to - the - TEE cushions for my back patio settee, but no.  I'm having some incredibly glorious time with Google Reader and Pinterest!

And because of that Google Reader, I may delay those cushions some more cause it's Skirt Week Time!



I better get to sketching and scheming out some skirts!  Whee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! Your comments are the chips to my salsa... can't live without 'em! Thanks so much for taking the time to chat!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails