Thursday, May 19, 2011

Slow Progress is Still Progress, Right?!

I'm in the middle of a couple projects right now, so bear with me for the time being...

I finally finished cutting out the pieces for my March Bag last night, so hopefully tonight I can start the bag construction process.  It looks like a fairly straight-forward pattern, so I'm hoping it will come together quickly and I'll be rocking a new bag soon!

I've also just begun a big project for our outdoor seating area that includes recovering a lot of cushions that are currently Nas - to - the - TEE!

Still on the hunt for the perfect bed for my daughter's bedroom makeover.  I've been visiting some local stores on the hunt for vintage accessories but haven't been able to settle on anything yet.  I'm sure my pickiness will pay off in the end, or at least I hope so!

Stay tuned for some project pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! Your comments are the chips to my salsa... can't live without 'em! Thanks so much for taking the time to chat!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails