Monday, February 20, 2012

Seven

This weekend was a pretty exciting one, cause one particular little girl turned the big

7!

 

005 copy

I can not even express the amount of love I have for my daughter… she fills my heart with joy until it is overflowing.  I am one lucky mama.

003 copy

I couldn’t leave you without some pictures of THE CAKE, right?!  My super talented sister put her decorating skills to work creating all of these pink rosettes… but the pièce de résistance??

The zebra hiding inside!

010 copy

My daughter was so excited about this… an idea I found on Pinterest from My Cake School.  Having never done this before, I admit I was holding my breath until that first slice revealed that the zebra stripes worked!  So cool…

Just perfect for my not so little anymore girl!

1 comment:

  1. What a pretty cake and a sweet little girl! One of my girls will be turning 7 at the end of the year...isn't it the sweetest age?!

    I'm so glad that you stopped by my blog because now I found yours...love it!

    Kristen

    http://sophiasdecor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me! Your comments are the chips to my salsa... can't live without 'em! Thanks so much for taking the time to chat!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails