Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Hey, What’s Goin’ On?

I find myself humming a little Marvin Gaye this morning as I write this post… but I wanted to fill you in on what’s going on around these parts as of late.

I’m working on an antique vanity and tall dresser set, and it’s taking me a lot longer than I had anticipated.  Trying to do two pieces and make sure they match is new for me!  Here’s a sneak peek, though, just for you, via Instagram…

photo (4)

photo (5)

I am sooooo close to finishing these pieces and can’t wait to show them to you!  Funny thing is, I originally started these with the intent to resale, but I’m changing my mind as I get closer to the final product.  I’m thinking this would be such a sweet set for a certain little girl who’s about to turn the big 5!

photo (8)

*sob*

Yes, my  baby girl’s growing up – we just registered her for kindergarten last week.

*sniffle*

So that’s the skinny around here… what’s going on with you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! Your comments are the chips to my salsa... can't live without 'em! Thanks so much for taking the time to chat!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails