Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Under the Weather

Mr. home.made. and I had a great weekend getaway for our anniversary... and I came home with a little souvenir of  upper respiratory crud so I've been laying low in the evenings, spending time with Google Reader and Pinterest!

Progress on Big Sis' room is at a standstill right now but not for a lack of ideas... I'm waiting for the right amount of time and some room in my budget!  Can you feel my pain here?

I'm also working on a fun little project, complete with a tutorial, so stay tuned.  It has to do a little something with making a memento of my girls growing up.  *sniffle*

Time for me to dose up on cough medicine and hit the hay... see you soon, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! Your comments are the chips to my salsa... can't live without 'em! Thanks so much for taking the time to chat!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails