Sunday, July 15, 2012

While the Kids Are Away…

the project-completing begins!!

My girls are with their aunt and uncle this week (my fab sister and brother-in-law!) in sunny Florida, building sand castles, swimming, having a grand old time, and maybe missing us just a tad… or not!

While they’re away, I’m in full-on project mode.  I initially had planned to work on some kitchen painting this week, but that plan has been deferred for a little while longer.  In the meantime, I’m working on:

  • my daughter’s bedroom makeover
  • some more chalk paint growth charts
  • recovering cushions for my outdoor settee
  • and finishing up the little camp stools I showed you last week

In fact, I finished one of those little stools today?  Wanna see?

I should finish the other tomorrow, and then I’ll have a full post to tell you all about them.  I was this close to finishing up today, and when it came time to put the snaps on the cover, I couldn’t find a rubber gasket for my snap plier.  UGH.  Guess I’m going to get another snap plier tomorrow, unless of course they sell replacement rubber gaskets (pretty please?).

I also have a fun little front porch spiffin’ up in the works… inspired by the colorway of these stools!

Hope you had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! Your comments are the chips to my salsa... can't live without 'em! Thanks so much for taking the time to chat!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails