Sunday, November 25, 2012

{Recipe} The Best Lemon Bars Ever!

Happy Sunday friends!  I wanted to share a recipe with you for the dessert I took to our family Thanksgiving this year – home.made. Lemon Bars!

best lemon bars

Lemon Bars

Crust:

  • 2 cups Flour
  • 1/2 cup Powdered Sugar
  • 1 c. softened Butter (no margarine)

Blend first 3 ingredients.  Press into GREASED (I use spray on non-stick butter spray) 9×13 pan.
Bake @ 350 for 25 minutes.

Filling:

  • 4 beaten eggs
  • 2 cups Sugar
  • 8 tablespoons Lemon Juice
  • 4 tablespoons Flour
  • 1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder

Mix all ingredients together.  And then pour it over COOLED crust.
Bake @ 350 for 25 minutes or until filling is set.

Dust the top with Powdered Sugar to finish.

Enjoy!!

lemon bars

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! Your comments are the chips to my salsa... can't live without 'em! Thanks so much for taking the time to chat!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails