Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Project Gallery

Howdy friends!  I'm excited about some of the things I've been working on and I can't wait to show you... I'm hoping to finalize some finishing touches and get some photos taken this weekend to share with you.  Until then, how about a peek at my newly organized Project Gallery?


I used a fantastic tool from InLinkz called the Link Manager to put this together and I soon wondered where it had been all my life!  Now you can easily browse past projects, from furniture to the crafty type - just click on my Projects tab in the navigation bar up there and have some fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! Your comments are the chips to my salsa... can't live without 'em! Thanks so much for taking the time to chat!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails