Monday, April 8, 2013

Spring Wreath Roundup

Now that Easter’s over, we have a full month before the next holiday (Mother’s Day!) – around here, the Easter wreath will probably remain on my door until that very next holiday but just in case you’re more on top of it than I am, here are some great ideas to dress your front door for Spring!

Spring Wreath Roundup

There are so many fun options for all of your crafters out there – enjoy!

Spring Wreath, Tillie's Tulips Wreath Easter

Etsy thechickadeeshop

Beyond the Picket Fence

My Blessed Life

Pink Bird Teal Yarn Wreath 12"

Etsy polkadotafternoon

Blomsterverkstad

Charming Zebra

Positively Splendid

The Charm of Home

Spring Watering Can with Flowers

Better Homes and Gardens

Is that enough inspiration to get your creative juices flowing?!

I’ve been working on a lot of different things but none are finished yet – ha!  Do any of you have trouble with this too?  I start one project while I wait for another to dry – and thus the cycle begins!

Hope you’re having a nice start to your spring…

xx smooches xx

1 comment:

  1. Great inspiration! My Easter wreaths are still up!!! LOL! At least, I have put it all up inside!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me! Your comments are the chips to my salsa... can't live without 'em! Thanks so much for taking the time to chat!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails