Friday, August 9, 2013

Insta Friday!

Hey ya'll!  It's FRIDAAAAAAAYY!  This week has been a doozie for me at work and with Mr. home.made. pulling four twelve hour shifts in a row - yowza.  It is Friday though, and that always makes everything better, right?!

I'm trying something new today and joining in on Insta Friday with Jeanette at Life Rearranged:

life rearranged
If you don't follow me on Insta.gram yet, please do!  I'm good2bhomemade.

Okay, so here's a glimpse into the past week...
 
 We kicked off the weekend at the Home Depot Kid's Workshop - the girls built little trucks this go round.  If you haven't taken advantage of these workshops yet, please do.  They're held the first Saturday of the month and are free!


Saturday night, my oldest was stricken with a bad tummy bug, so we were up all night with her :(.  The mister gave me a little break and I snuck out with my baby girl to Einstein's for a large, hot cup of coffee.


This was my DIY Golden Magazine Rack sneak peek before the reveal!


I found some amaaaazingly cushy Memory Foam bathmats for a steal at Big Lots.  (I may never leave my bathroom....)


And finally... snuck in some crafting time with my girls.  (I love rolling out the Kraft Paper onto the dining table like a tablecloth!)  I can't wait to show you what my little project turned into...


Alright - there you go!  My Insta.week - now, off to the shower to get ready for the final work day this week.  TGIF!!

1 comment:

  1. What happened to your toe Rhonda???
    I have to get me some of that craft paper - I never thought of that!!!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me! Your comments are the chips to my salsa... can't live without 'em! Thanks so much for taking the time to chat!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails