Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Fall Decor Ideas

Hi friends... are you ready for fall yet?  I know I am!  I am so over these hot Texas days and am ready for the cooler days ahead.  Although I'm still working on this year's fall decor, I thought I'd share some of my favorite past fall decor ideas with you.


A Simple Moss and Pumpkin wreath is perfect for early fall.


You can use the leftover moss to make a Moss Pumpkin Topiary.


Ric Rac Pumpkins are a quick and easy way to personalize small pumpkins.


Silver Leaf Pumpkins are a nice touch for any mantel.


And just in case you're ready for some Halloween inspiration... here's the second version of my moss wreath: the Spooky Skeleton Wreath.


So, are you ready to get your fall decor on?

I will be pulling out the pumpkins this weekend and adding some fall touches around my home.  I stocked up on fall scents from Bath and Body Works a couple of weeks ago so it already smells like fall - now I just have to add my little autumn touches here and there to make it official!

My project list seems to be getting longer lately but I have plans to knock out a few things this weekend.  A certain dresser is begging to be my milk paint guinea pig...

Hope you are having a great week!  What projects are you working on right now?

1 comment:

  1. Love all the fall touches! great post! new follower here.(new blogger)-aimee

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me! Your comments are the chips to my salsa... can't live without 'em! Thanks so much for taking the time to chat!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails