Monday, November 2, 2015

One Month-One Project Series

It’s been a busy past eleven (sheesh!) months since I last blogged… grad school will do that to a full-time working girl. But oh, how I’ve missed this little corner of the interwebs and diy projects and such so I’ve decided to squeeze my way back into blogging with a new concept: the One Month-One Project Series. It’s a low commitment commitment (pretty sure that’s not proper English) to help me progress on home projects by knocking out one project a month. Additionally, these projects are on a budget since we’re paying for this grad school thing as we go and it’s not cheap! (Thanks Dave Ramsey.) Here’s what I’m working on for November:


This round coffee table will soon have a home in my living room, but not before a quick makeover. I actually bought this off of Craigslist back in April or May and it’s been collecting dust in my garage all this time! I was able to get most of the work done on it this weekend and I can’t wait to show you the end result…

So here we go! Can’t wait to knock out some projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! Your comments are the chips to my salsa... can't live without 'em! Thanks so much for taking the time to chat!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails